Interested in becoming more in tune with nature and it’s cycles?
One of the best ways to start doing this is by taking a look at the moon and the natural cycles it runs through. Create space for catching up and getting organized during the New Moon in Virgo 2018. Virgo is the part of our personality that is organized and punctual. Tuning into that energy can help us get kickstarted in these areas. Since these parts of us will be active and thriving, we should take advantage and plan some changes in tweaks in our daily lives.
A little background about the moon and it’s cycles. Each New Moon of the year lands in a different astrological sign, and that flavors the cycle. In 12 months the New Moon will land in all 12 astrological signs. This helps us to plan, move and grow depending on the sun sign and our own moon sign. The new moon is on September 9th and runs all the way through a 28 day cycle. Right now with this change into Virgo we can encompass new behaviors around organization. If you want to learn how to harness the energy of Virgo and make tiny changes in this cycle to become more balanced and in tune to the nature of our lives continue reading. Today I will take you through 5 ways you can use Virgo’s energy to change your behaviors and cultivate new habits.
5 WAYS TO HARNESS THE POWER OF THE NEW MOON IN VIRGO 2018
- Be curious about what is working in your life and what isn’t. Make a short list of things that are going great and that you want to maintain and things that could use some tweaking. This is a good practice at anytime, but particularly during the New Moon in Virgo 2018. You can use this information to help you decide where in your life you need to make changes particularly around organization.
BE OF SERVICE
- How can you help other people? Helping doesn’t mean you have to take over someone else’s problems or life. Helping can be something as small as paying for a friends coffee, holding a door for an elder or telling someone they look nice. If you want to attract major karmic brownie points then go for something a little bigger, donate money to charity, volunteer your time or teach a friend a new skill.
- New moon in Virgo 2018 is the perfect time to look at your diet and daily habits. What can you do better or build upon in your diet or exercise regimes? Take a look at both your morning and evening routines, are they setting you up for success and helping you build a healthier life? If you aren’t eating well or exercising at all, now is the time to start. You see, Virgo is a habit former so getting into a habit now will be easier than ever, use this energy to catapult your lifestyle.
- Do as you would be done by. This is a great motto to live by and an important behavior to focus on during the new moon in Virgo 2018. Treat others with the courtesy and respect that we want to be treated with. We should also observe what we say to ourselves, are we nitpicking our own behaviors or are we bullying ourselves? Remember love and criticism don’t go together.
- Start where you are, not where you want to be. If you need to organize your home or office, start small, maybe one room and 15 minutes at a time. If we try and organize too much all at once we often get overwhelmed. Harness new moon in Virgo 2018 and get started organizing some part of your life. Pay bills, file paperwork, tidy, start planning….just do something!
If you take these 5 suggestions you will be well on your way to forming new habits and routines. This will help you close 2018 in an amazing way. I have a printable planner sheet that can help you keep track of all your new habits.
Both of the monthly and yearly habit tracker planner pages can be found in my GOAL PLANNER
So what do you think about moon magic and cycling with the new moon? If this interests you would like to meet other like minded women then check out my Women’s New Moon Circle we meet once a month and create a sacred space to encourage each other and dream big dreams.